Sunday, September 26, 2010

Something Happening.

I've been thinking a *lot* about you recently, sweetie. A lot. And I'm confused and it's bothering me a little.

I met a girl that looks *exactly* like you. It's creepy. She lives in Columbus, and she's lesbian. She's the right age, the right hair color, the right facial features, everything. The only thing is, she won't talk to me. I added her on FB and she seemed nice enough, but...she apparently isn't really into me....or at least she hasn't noticed me. I have no idea how to think about her, how to arrange my mind to perceive her. It hurts a little, and I'm not sure why....but I think a good part of it is that she looks like you. And it makes me want you and miss you so much more. I guess I'm worried I'll mess stuff up....I'm worried she's *you* and that I can somehow screw it all up.

There's another girl in Florida who has some of the same features....but it's her personality I'm starting to find appealing. She's one of the first girls that's *ever* understood my insecurities. She really understands me on a deeper spiritual level....or at least I can be myself with her and she really values my insight about the world. She really appreciates me, I think, and it feels like something might be possible with her.

But then the question remains....where are *you*? Do I have to go through another relationship to get to you? Are you just around the corner? Or....are you here already?

It's mind boggling and I wish I could stop thinking about it long enough to collect my head. I guess it's just.....I'm already yours. And...if you value someone that much, you kinda wanna know where they are. ^.~

I dunno. I think too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment